Being a part of the church is so much more than Sunday morning. We believe that being in relationships is an essential part of every Christ-follower’s life. To read more about Groups or to join a Group jump over to our Connection Groups Page.
- Connection Group West: Wednesdays, 6-8pm. George and Robin Saylor
- Connection Group East: Tuesdays, 6-8pm. Jeff and Andrea Kadavy
- Sunday Night Bible Study: Sundays, 5 pm, on campus. Hal and Carol Simpson
- Men’s Life Group: Wednesdays, 7:30 am, IHOP on University. Jerry Alger
- Women’s Bible Study: Wednesdays, 10 am, on Campus. Sue Krautz
- KFC (Knit/crochet Fellowship): Fridays, 2 pm. Gert De Jong
- 3 G’s: 2nd Friday of the month, 11:30am, locations vary. Bev Boyd
Starting January 27, 2019, we’ll be offering the Parenting in Today’s Culture course by axis.org. This group will meet 5:30-7:00pm on campus 1/27, 2/10, 2/24, 3/10, 3/24 and 4/14. Nursery care will be provided. Led by Kelly and Jayne Tien.
Youth Bible Study will meet during the same time as the Parenting in today’s Culture course.
Want to find out more or register for a Group? Write us back and we’ll put you in touch with the Group Leader, firstname.lastname@example.org