Invest in Eternity
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” ~ Matthew 6:21
- Giving is worship- we give back to our God who gave everything, even his own life, for us. Start with a little, move towards a lot!
- Giving is essential- every serious Christ-follower should have a plan to give, save and live. If you need help with creating a budget we’d be happy to help.
- Giving is holistic- we give our time, talents and “treasures” for service to God.
- Giving is mission- we have work to do to share the good news of Jesus, and it takes capital to get it done!
- Giving is easy! You can give during the Sunday service or online, right here, right now!
Simple and secure. Give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving using your checking account, debit, or credit card.
Option One: give online
Option Two: give through your bank, use your individual bank
Most personal bank accounts offer free online banking tools to their customers. Connections is set to receive electronic transfers which you can set up and control through your own bank account.
Electronic Transfer: Use your own bank’s electronic transfer system, such as First Bank Person-to-Person (P2P), Wells Fargo SurePay, or Chase Bank QuickPay. Through your own bank’s online banking system, add Connections as a transfer recipient using the address firstname.lastname@example.org and you’re set to go.
Bill Pay: Use your own bank’s online bill pay service to add Connections as a payee. Your bank will need to know Connections’ address and phone number. No account number is necessary. Set it up through your bank as a one-time donation, or set it as an automatic recurring monthly gift.
2121 Dad Clark Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126